- Arduino launches a new modular platform for IoT development ...
2020年1月7日 ... Arduino, the open-source hardware platform, today announced the launch of a
new low-code platform and modular hardware system for IoT development. The
idea here is to give small and medium businesses the tools to ...techcrunch.com/.../arduino-launches-a-new-modular-pl...
- Programming an ATtiny w/ Arduino 1.6 (or 1.0) - High-Low Tech
This tutorial shows you how to program an ATtiny45, ATtiny85, ATtiny44 or
ATtiny84 microcontroller using the Arduino software. These are small, cheap ($2-
3) microcontrollers that are convenient for running simple programs. The
- Massimo Banzi: How Arduino is open-sourcing imagination | TED Talk
Massimo Banzi helped invent the Arduino, a tiny, easy-to-use open-source ...www.ted.com/talks/massimo_banzi_how_arduino_is_open_sourcing_i...
- Arduino | Arduino Microcontroller - Maker Shed
Arduino is a simple microcontroller board and open source development
environment that allows you to make computers that drive both functional and
creative projects alike. A popular platform for DIY projects, an Arduino
microcontroller is the ...www.makershed.com/collections/arduino
- How to set up the Touch Board with the Arduino IDE - Bare Conductive
When you are ready to put your own code on the Touch Board, just follow this
simple tutorial, download the arduino installer to help you get set up!www.bareconductive.com/.../setting-up-arduino-with-y...
- Arduino Projects with DIY Instructions - HowToMechatronics
Each of the following DIY Arduino projects is covered with detailed step by step
tutorial on how to do it yourself and includes circuit schematics, source codes and
videos. This collection of Arduino Projects features: Wireless control; Automation
- Arduino Uno - Farnell
The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet
). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6
analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, ...www.farnell.com/datasheets/1682209.pdf
- Raspberry Pi or Arduino? One Simple Rule to Choose the Right ...
A Raspberry Pi is a general-purpose computer, usually with a Linux operating
system, and the ability to run multiple programs. It is more complicated to use
than an Arduino. What would I use each for? An Arduino board is best ...makezine.com/.../admittedly-simplistic-guide-raspberry-...
- Download ROBOTC for Arduino. Start programming ... - ROBOTC.net
ROBOTC for Arduino. Platforms: Duemilanove, Uno, Mega 1280 and Mega 2560.
Version: 3.65. Date Posted: February 17, 2015. Arduino Robot ...www.robotc.net/download/arduino/
- Arduino: Connect your Arduino to the cloud with Temboo
Connect your Arduino and Arduino-compatible devices to a variety of web-based
resources and services with Temboo's IoT programming tools.temboo.com/arduino