- Fumio Chatani's research works | Takeda, Osaka and other places
Fumio Chatani's 11 research works with 155 citations and 186 reads, including:
Reduced Responsiveness of Kisspeptin Neurons to Estrogenic Positive
Feedback Associated with Age-related Disappearance of LH Surge in Middle-
- Fumio Chatani - Semantic Scholar
Semantic Scholar profile for Fumio Chatani, with fewer than 50 highly influential
- Fumio Chatani | Facebook
Fumio Chatani is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Fumio Chatani
and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes
- Characterization of the High Sensitivity of Rabbits to the Effects of ...
Abstract. A high incidence of maternal toxicity in rabbits characterized by uremia
and death was observed when TCV-116, a novel angiotensin II subtype-1 (AT1)academic.oup.com/toxsci/article-abstract/35/.../1649945
- Difference in susceptibility to morphological changes in the nucleus ...
Fumio Chatani. Mutagenesis, Volume 27, Issue 3, May 2012, Pages 287–293,
https://doi.org/10.1093/mutage/ger074. Published: 31 October 2011. Article
history. Received: 12 August 2011. Revision received: 08 September 2011.
- Comparison of four different treatment conditions of extended ...
Comparison of four different treatment conditions of extended exposure in the in
vitro micronucleus assay using TK6 lymphoblastoid cells. Author links open
overlay panelKiyohiroHashimoto YumiNakajimaShigeoMatsumuraFumioChatani
- Involvement of p53 function in different magnitude of genotoxic and ...
In in vitro micronucleus (MN) assays the sensitivity to MN induction or cytotoxicity
can vary depending on the kind of cells employed. This study was conducted to
examine the involvement of the p53 function in the different ...www.sciencedirect.com/science/.../S138357181100236...
- Characterization of Hydronephrosis in Neonatal Rats from Dams ...
The characteristics and mechanisms of hydronephrosis in neonatal rats induced
by candesartan cilexetil (TCV-116), a potent angiotensin II (AngII) type 1 receptor
antagonist, were examined. TCV-116 (300 mg/kg/day) was orally administered ...journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.../109158199225071
- An in vitro micronucleus assay with size-classified micronucleus ...
Abstract: In the in vitro micronucleus (MN) assay, genotoxic chemicals can be
characterized as aneugens and clastogens by the presence and absence of...europepmc.org/abstract/med/19747535
- POSSIBLE MECHANISM FOR TESTICULAR FOCAL ... - J-Stage
Possible mechanisms for testicular focal necrosis induced by human chorionic
gonadotropin (hCG) were examined in Fischer 344 rats. A single s.c. injection of
2000 IU/kg hCG produced focal necrosis 2 days later in testicular tissues such as