- HPET - OSDev Wiki
Preface. HPET, or High Precision Event Timer, is a piece of hardware designed
by Intel and Microsoft to replace older PIT and RTC. It consists of (usually 64-bit)
main counter (which counts up), as well as from 3 to 32 32 or 64 ...wiki.osdev.org/HPET
- Support High Precision Event Timer (HPET) on ... - OpenStack Docs
2019年3月22日 ... As an end user looking to migrate an existing appliance to run in a cloud
environment I would like to be able to request a guest with HPET so that I can
share common code between my virtualized and physical products.specs.openstack.org/.../support-hpet-on-guest.html
- HPET Support - The BIOS Optimization Guide | Tech ARP
The HPET Support BIOS option allows you to switch between the new HPET
system timer and older system timers. Find out what you should set it to, and why!www.techarp.com/bios-guide/hpet-support/
- RyzenMaster and HPET can make your Ryzen computer run ...
Make sure the system has Windows High Precision Event Timer (HPET) disabled
. HPET increases the polling resolution of the system's timer for certain
performance monitoring utilities and the increased poll rate can compromise
- HPET(high precesion event timer) | Community
2019年3月20日 ... ive seen somewhere that disabling hpet in bios would improve the systems
performance, im using ryzen 3 1300x so should in enable or disable it are there.community.amd.com/thread/238035
- Windows 10 1809 VDI may become "Agent Unreachable" state if the ...
2019年2月18日 ... (The Microsoft High Precision Event Timer (HPET) is disabled by default on
desktop virtual machines.)However, it may cause Windows 10 1809 desktop
virtual machines to get into "Agent Unreachable" state.(The desktop can ...kb.vmware.com/s/article/67175
- Implement an HPET-based hardlockup detector [LWN.net]
2019年5月23日 ... Details of this implementation This implementation uses an HPET timer to deliver
an NMI interrupt via an MSI message. Unlike the the perf-based hardlockup
detector, this implementation is driven by a single timer. The timer ...lwn.net/Articles/789364/
- High Precision Event Timer (HPET) - dBpoweramp Forum
2019年2月6日 ... (But I believe in being thorough) Does dbPoweramp make use of HPET? Being
on a Ryzen 7200X , I've been hunting down little glitches in Windows 10 Pro and
found that some are solved by disabling Fast Boot (mainly pro ...forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?...(HPET)
- Zen2 and HPET. My findings. - Overclock.net - An Overclocking ...
2019年8月8日 ... Someone mentioned HPET on some other forum and that reminded me that it
was advised to disable it on Zen1 so I ... I found that with HPET enabled I see
higher (roughly double) usage in the Task Manager in general.www.overclock.net/.../1731102-zen2-hpet-my-findings...
- Does disabling the HPET in Windows 10,really helps for fixing ...www.techpowerup.com/.../does-disabling-the-hpet-in-w...