- High Precision Event Timer - ウィキペディア
High Precision Event Timer（高精度イベント タイマー、HPET）はパーソナル
- High Precision Event Timer - Wikipedia
The High Precision Event Timer (HPET) is a hardware timer used in personal
computers. It was developed jointly by Intel and Microsoft and has been
incorporated in PC chipsets since circa 2005. Formerly referred to by Intel as a
- HPET ON vs HPET OFF ( WINDOWS 10 ) | Ryzen 5 2600 + VEGA 56 ...
This about HPET which has not been talked about recently. HPET is the short term for High ...www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssdyMOCLQU
- Another Performance Killer - High Precision Event Timer HPET ...
check out the follow up video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= 0LUPZVsOtKk support ...www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFn1eFOtzpA
- High Precision Event Timer and gamin | NVIDIA GeForce Forums
Can anyone explain to me what HPET does exactly? A guy on another forum
claimed that by disabling it, his DPC latency plummeted and his gaming
performance improved; most notably the microstuttering. So I tried it ...www.nvidia.com/.../high-precision-event-timer-and-ga...
- HPET - Should I Enable or Disable it? | Tom's Hardware Forum
Hi everyone, Can someone explain me what is High Precision Event Timer (
HPET )? I saw it in my BIOS settings and there are only 2 settings, Enable and...forums.tomshardware.com/.../hpet-should-i-enable-or-d...
- Try changing HPET settings to improve your PC's performance ...
The High Precision Event Timer (HPET) is a hardware timer that has been
developed by Intel and Microsoft. HPET has been used in PC chipsets for nearly
a decade at the time of writing. Different timers may be used ...www.ghacks.net > Home > Windows
- Does disabling the HPET in Windows 10,really helps for fixing ...
... the timer in the cpu, but can be forced to use platform clock, which in my
experience is smoother, although the raw performance might be slightly reduced.
You need to ENABLE hpet for smoother experience overall, in admin ...www.techpowerup.com > ... > General Software
- PSA: Disable HPET (High Precision Event Timer) for smoother ...
Next go to your device manager (right click on start button > device manager) >
system devices > right click high precision event timer > disable driver). !Reboot
your pc! Test how the game runs. If you want to turn it back on, just type "bcdedit /
- IA-PC HPET (High Precision Event Timers) - Intel
IA-PC HPET Specification. Rev 1.0a. 2. LEGAL DISCLAIMER. THIS
SPECIFICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES. WHATSOEVER
, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-.
INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS ...www.intel.com/.../software-developers-hpet-spec-1-0a.p...