- KINUYA Seigo - Directory of Researchers at Kanazawa University
Professor KINUYA Seigo. Basic; Research; Education; Social Contribution. Mail ·
Laboratory Website. Faculty, Affiliation. Faculty of Medicine, Institute of Medical,
Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences Professor Vice President, University ...ridb.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/public/detail_en.php?id=2858
- CURRICULUM VITAE Name: Seigo Kinuya Birth date: November 16 ...
Name: Seigo Kinuya. Birth date: November 16, 1960. Current appointment: ·.
Professor, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Kanazawa University, Kanazawa,
Japan. ·. Vice Director, Kanazawa University Hospital, Kanazawa, Japan.
- Seigo Kinuya | Kanazawa University, Kanazawa | Kindai ...
I and Prof. Seigo Kinuya of Kanazawa University are together with colleagues at
the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission, organizing the 10th
International Symposium on Targeted Alpha Therapy (TAT-10) that will be held in
- KINUYA Seigo - KAKEN — Researchers
Affiliation (Current)：金沢大学,医学系,教授, Research Field：Radiation science,
Radiation science,Otorhinolaryngology,Basic Section 52040:Radiological
- 30th anniversary of Annals of Nuclear Medicine | SpringerLink
... and related fields in the world. With this in mind I would like to ask all
colleagues to keep their eyes on ANM and to continue to contribute to its success
. Seigo Kinuya, M.D., Ph.D. Editor-in-Chief. Annals of Nuclear Medicine ...link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12149-015-1049-4
- Multifactorial analysis on the short-term side effects occurring within ...
... short-term side effects occurring within 96 hour after radioiodine-131 therapy
for differentiated thyroid carcinoma. Authors; Authors and affiliations. Tamotsu
Kita Email author; Kunihiko Yokoyama; Takahiro Higuchi; Seigo Kinuya; Junichi
- Radioisotope Therapy of Japan: Future Perspective and ...
Abstract: In Japan, because of the rapid increase in the number of thyroid cancer
patients and the recent severe shortage of radioisotope therapy wards,...europepmc.org/abstract/med/28794347
- Radioiodinated VEGF to image tumor angiogenesis in a LS180 ...
INTRODUCTION: Angiogenesis is essential for tumor growth or metastasis. A
method involving noninvasive detection of angiogenic activity in vivo would
provide diagnostic information regarding antiangiogenic therapy targeting
- Iodine-131 Metaiodobenzylguanidine Therapy for Neuroblastoma ...
Iodine-131 Metaiodobenzylguanidine Therapy for Neuroblastoma: Reports So
Far and Future Perspective. Daiki Kayano and Seigo Kinuya. Department of
Nuclear Medicine, Kanazawa University Hospital, 13-1 Takara-machi, ...www.hindawi.com/journals/tswj/2015/189135/
- Serial examination of cardiac function and perfusion in growing rats ...
2020年1月13日 ... Affiliations. Department of Nuclear Medicine, Kanazawa University Hospital, 13-1
Takara-machi, Kanazawa, Ishikawa, 920-8641, Japan. Tomo Hiromasa; , Junichi
Taki; , Hiroshi Wakabayashi; , Anri Inaki; & Seigo Kinuya.www.nature.com > ... > articles