- Asymptomatic Plaques of Lower Peripheral Arteries and ... - J-Stage
Aim: Patients with peripheral artery disease (PAD) have a high prevalence of
cardiovascular morbidity and mortality; however, majority of patients with PAD
are asymptomatic. This study aimed to histologically evaluate whether
- Human Coronary Thrombus Formation Is Associated With ... - J-Stage
Human Coronary Thrombus Formation Is Associated With Degree of Plaque
Disruption and Expression of Tissue Factor and Hexokinase II. Nozomi Okuyama,
Shuntaro Matsuda, Atsushi Yamashita, Sayaka Moriguchi-Goto, Naoki
- ADAMTS-13 attenuates thrombus formation on type I collagen ...
ADAMTS-13 attenuates thrombus formation on type I collagen surface and
disrupted plaques under flow conditions. Sayaka Moriguchi-Goto. x. Sayaka
Moriguchi-Goto. Search for articles by this author ...www.atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021.../abstra...
- Thrombin generation by intimal tissue factor contributes to thrombus ...
Arterial thrombosis occurs in atherosclerotic, but rarely in non-atherosclerotic
arteries. The present study investigates how hyperlipidemic condition affects
thrombus formation on macrophage-rich neointima or normal intima in ...www.atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021.../abstra...
- CD163 macrophage and erythrocyte contents in ... - Europe PMC
Thrombolytic therapy is effective in selected patients with deep vein thrombosis (
DVT). Therefore, identification of a marker that reflects the age of thrombus is of
particular concern. This pilot study aimed to identify a marker that ...europepmc.org/abstract/med/27895532
- Increased metabolite levels of glycolysis and pentose ... - Europe PMC
Abstract: AIMS: Inflammation and possibly hypoxia largely affect glucose
utilization in atherosclerotic arteries, which could alter many metabolic systems....europepmc.org/abstract/med/24466087
- Asymptomatic Plaques of Lower Peripheral Arteries and Their ...
Conflicts of Interest. Sato Y. receives Grans-in-Aid for Scientific Research in
Japan (No. 26460437). Nakamura E, Iwakiri T, Yamashita A, Moriguchi-Goto S,
Maekawa K, Gi T, and Asada Y. have no conflict interest.www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5587518/
- CD163 macrophage and erythrocyte contents in aspirated ... - NCBI
PMID: 27895532 · Eiji Furukoji,#1 Toshihiro Gi,#2 Atsushi Yamashita,
corresponding author 2 Sayaka Moriguchi-Goto,3 Mio Kojima,2 Chihiro Sugita,4
Tatefumi Sakae,1 Yuichiro Sato,3 Toshinori Hirai,1 and Yujiro Asada2 ...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5120412/
- Increased Metabolite Levels of Glycolysis and Pentose ... - PLOS
Citation: Yamashita A, Zhao Y, Matsuura Y, Yamasaki K, Moriguchi-Goto S,
Sugita C, et al. (2014) Increased Metabolite Levels of Glycolysis and Pentose
Phosphate Pathway in Rabbit Atherosclerotic Arteries and Hypoxic ...journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal...
- Awards in 2013-2017 - 日本動脈硬化学会－公式サイト－
Eriko Nakamura, Yuichiro Sato, Takashi Iwakiri, Atsushi Yamashita, Sayaka
Moriguchi-Goto, Kazunari Maekawa, Toshihiro Gi, Yujiro Asada J Atheroscler
Thromb, 2017; 24: 921-927. The Role of Heparin Cofactor Ⅱ in the Regulation of
Insulin ...www.j-athero.org > HOME > JAT