- Kazumitsu Nakashima - Facebook
Kazumitsu Nakashima is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Kazumitsu
Nakashima and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to
- Kazumitsu Nakashima's research works | Baylor College of ...
Kazumitsu Nakashima's 5 research works with 424 citations and 234 reads,
including: Identification and Characterization of a Second Extracellular Collagen-
Like Protein Made by Group A Streptococcus: Control of Production at the Level
- Clinical and Bacteriologic Investigation of Invasive Streptococcal ...
A Clinical and Bacteriologic Investigation of Invasive Streptococcal Infections in
Japan on the Basis of Serotypes, Toxin Production, and Genomic DNA
Fingerprints. Kazumitsu Nakashima. From the. Departments of Internal Medicine
- Publications Authored by Kazumitsu Nakashima | PubFacts
Publications Authored by Kazumitsu Nakashima. ... Publications by authors
named "Kazumitsu Nakashima". Are you Kazumitsu Nakashima? Register this
Author. 12Publications. 93Reads. 41Profile Views ...www.pubfacts.com/author/Kazumitsu+Nakashima
- Identification and Characterization of thescl Gene Encoding a Group ...
Identification and Characterization of thescl Gene Encoding a Group A
StreptococcusExtracellular Protein Virulence Factor with Similarity to Human
Collagen. Slawomir Lukomski, Kazumitsu Nakashima, Iman Abdi, Vincent J.
Cipriano, Robin ...iai.asm.org/content/68/12/6542.short
- Rapid molecular genetic subtyping of serotype M1 group A ...
Nancy Palme Hoe, Kazumitsu Nakashima, +7 authors James M Musser;
Published in Emerging infectious diseases 1999; DOI:10.3201/eid0502.990210.
Serotype M1 group A Streptococcus, the most common cause of invasive disease
in ...www.semanticscholar.org/...Nakashima/ ...
- Low Prevalence of Anti-DFS70/LEDGF Antibodies in Patients with ...
YOSHINAO MURO, KAZUMITSU SUGIURA, RAN NAKASHIMA, TSUNEYO
MIMORI and MASASHI AKIYAMA. The Journal of Rheumatology January 2013,
40 (1) 92-93; DOI: https://doi.org/10.3899/jrheum.121168.www.jrheum.org/content/40/1/92.2.tab-figures-data
- SLC11A1 (formerly NRAMP1) polymorphisms associated with ...
The solute carrier family 11 member 1 gene (SLC11A1, formerly known as
NRAMP1: natural resistance-associated macrophage protein 1) is one of the host
genetic factors reported to affect susceptibility to tuberculosis. The aim of this
- Identification and Characterization of a Second Extracellular ...
Identification and Characterization of a Second Extracellular Collagen-Like
Protein Made by Group A Streptococcus: Control of Production at the Level of
Translation. Slawomir Lukomski, Kazumitsu Nakashima, [...], and James M.
- A New ELISA for Dermatomyositis Autoantibodies: Rapid ... - Hindawi
Kazumitsu Sugiura, “The genetic background of generalized pustular psoriasis:
IL36RN mutations and CARD14 ... Yoshinao Muro, Ran Nakashima, Yuji Hosono
, Kazumitsu Sugiura, Tsuneyo Mimori, and Masashi Akiyama, ...www.hindawi.com/journals/jir/2013/856815/citations/