- OCZ Downloads: Documents, Software, and Drivers
Select a product and see available download materials and tools to keep your
SSD up-to-date and running at its optimal speed and endurance.ssd.toshiba-memory.com/en-amer/download/
- OCZ Vertex 4 SSD revisited with FW 1.4RC review - Introduction
We revisit the OCZ Vertex 4 256 and 512GB SSD review, this time with Firmware
1.4 which makes the drives much faster. Armed with a new Indilinx Everest 2
controller this SSD is advertised as one of the fastest on the block ...www.guru3d.com/.../ocz-vertex-4-ssd-revisited-with-fw...
- OCZ SSD Utility 3.1.3270 Driver - TechSpot
Download OCZ SSD Utility 3.1.3270. OS support: Windows (all). Category:
- OCZ Vertex 4 Review (128GB), Firmware 1.4/1.5 Tested - AnandTech
Based on OCZ's Everest 2 controller (Marvell IP with custom firmware), the Vertex
4 began OCZ's transition away from ... Note: Upgrading to 1.4 firmware is
destructive, meaning that your SSD will be erased in the process.www.anandtech.com/show/.../ocz-vertex-4-review-128...
- Download OCZ SSD Guru Management Tool 1.4.1992 for Windows ...
Download OCZ SSD Guru Management Tool 1.4.1992 (HDD / SSD / NAS / USB
Flash) ... Make back-up copies of any data on the SSD that you want to keep;
some operations result in the complete loss of data on the SSD ...drivers.softpedia.com > ... > OCZ
- OCZ Vertex 4 128GB SSD Review and 1.4RC FW Comparison ...
If you thought the most exciting improvements with OCZ's new Vertex 4 firmware
were reserved for the 256GB and 512GB models, you'd be wrong. As it happens
…www.thessdreview.com > ... > Our SSD Reviews
- OCZ Vertex Firmware Update Procedure, showing 1.3 to 1.4 ...
Read more/comment at http://tinkertry.com/ocz-vertex-4-firmware-1-4.www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXEq0zohgdA
- OCZ Vertex 4 128 GB: Testing Write Performance With Firmware 1.4
Early last month, OCZ released firmware version 1.4RC for its Vertex 4 SSDs.
The update was deliberately destructive, meaning it wiped drives clean. When a
company goes to the trouble of issuing an update like that, you ...www.tomshardware.com > Storage > Review
- OCZ Vertex 4 SSD firmware 1.4 has arrived, writes speeds improved ...
I have the OCZ Vertex 4 256GB SSD (VTX4-25SAT3-256G), used as cache for
my RAID array, explained here: TinkerTry.com/oczvertex4. This drive arrived from
the factory with firmware 1.3, so I've been following he firmware ...tinkertry.com/ocz-vertex-4-firmware-1-4
- OCZ Vertex 4 128GB Solid State Drive Review (with 1.4 R6 firmware)
The baby Vertex 4 128GB SSD grows up and with this newest firmware, it has
quite a roar indeed.www.tweaktown.com > ... > Reviews > Storage > SSDs