- Eiji Umegaki - LinkedIn
「人とつながる、未来につながる」LinkedIn (マイクロソフトグループ企業) はビジネス特
- A randomized, double-blind study to evaluate the acid-inhibitory ...
Naoki Hiramatsu. Department of Gastroenterology, Osaka University Graduate
School of Medicine, Suita, Japan. Eiji Umegaki. Department of Gastroenterology,
Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe, Japan.journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1756283X17705329
- The 8th Kobe International Endoscopy Hands-on Seminar
We have held International Endoscopy Hands-on Seminars 6 times so far, and
have trained more than100 endoscopists from 28 countries to operate ESD.
Sincerely yours,. Eiji Umegaki, M.D., Ph.D. Professor, Department of
- Efficacy of forced coagulation with low high-frequency power setting ...
Abstract: To investigated the hemostatic ability of the S and F1-10 methods in
clinical and ex vivo studies.The hemostatic abilities of the two methods...europepmc.org/abstract/med/28839443
- Effects of oral tacrolimus as a rapid induction therapy in ulcerative ...
Abstract: To determine the efficacy and safety of rapid induction therapy with oral
tacrolimus without a meal in steroid-refractory ulcerative colitis (UC)...europepmc.org/abstract/med/25684955
- Present status and strategy of NSAIDs-induced small bowel injury ...
Present status and strategy of NSAIDs-induced small bowel injury. Authors;
Authors and affiliations. Kazuhide Higuchi Email author; Eiji Umegaki; Toshio
Watanabe; Yukiko Yoda; Eijiro Morita; Mitsuyuki Murano; Satoshi ...link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00535-009-0102-2
- Comparative study of conventional colonoscopy and pan-colonic ...
Authors; Authors and affiliations. Takuya Inoue; Mitsuyuki Murano; Naoko
Murano; Takanori Kuramoto; Ken Kawakami; Yosuke Abe; Eijiro Morita; Ken
Toshina; Hideo Hoshiro; Yutaro Egashira; Eiji Umegaki; Kazuhide Higuchi.link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00535-007-2125-x
- Usefulness of a novel slim type FlushKnife-BT over conventional ...
(1)Yoshiko Ohara, Namiko Hoshi, Tsukasa Ishida, Yoshinori Morita, Eiji Umegaki,
Takeshi Azuma, Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine,
Graduate School of Medicine, Kobe University, Kobe 650-0017 ...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28321167
- A novel method of endoscopic-assisted esophageal clearance in ...
A novel method of endoscopic-assisted esophageal clearance in advanced
achalasia. Shinwa Tanaka, Fumiaki Kawara, [...], and Eiji Umegaki. Additional
article information ...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5770261/