- VBScriptで、IrfanViewのバッチジョブを走らせる | とまて日記/ミラー
- Resizing (multiple) images with IrfanView and VBScript on Windows ...
I've just created a VBScript ( Visual Basic Script ) on windows to help me
automatize the process of resizing images, without having to do each photo
manually. If you want to test this little tools, be sure to download IrfanView ...piergiu.wordpress.com/.../resizing-multiple-images-with...
- Resizing (multiple) images with IrfanView and VBScript ... - YouTube
Resizing (multiple) images with IrfanView and VBScript on Windows Code here: http ...www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-WcdWpuDoI
- Batch files and Scripts [Archive] - IrfanView Support Forum
Over the years I have seen a number of Batch files (.bat) and Scripts (.vbs , .js ,
etc) posted for use with Irfanview. Most have been posted as replies to Support or
Feature requests, so are difficult to find again even if they are ...irfanview-forum.de > ... > Plugins and Add- Ons
- Automated Script for photos & printing - Direction / Comments ...
This is the script that i'm using for, this runs great however i have to manually
drag folder with 3 image onto the *.vbs: dim shell, fso Dim f, folderlist, item, File(4)
, process, panout, Irfanview, Appcall Dim mask, test, dot, extn, ...stackoverflow.com/.../automated-script-for-photos-print...
- VBS Script - Printing all Images in a Folder - Geeks Hangout
If like me you are printing a multi page tif or pdf and find that IrfanView with the /
slient switch only prints the first page you need to print one image though the GUI
first there is a little option on the print window to print all page the default is only ...www.geekshangout.com/printing-all-images-in-a-folder/
- 10 Useful Command-Line IrfanView Tools For Working With Images
These days, screenshot applications are a dime a dozen, and you can do image
editing offline, online and even on your phone. So what's a new way that you can
make use of image editing or screenshot tools that goes ...www.makeuseof.com > ... > Internet
- Fun with IrfanView - WordPerfect Universe
This example shows how to use a wp macro to copy a rectangular area from your
screen using IrfanView. ... Kenneth Hobson, February 27, 2010 //Concepts for this
macro, PasteGraphics.vbs and PasteOneGraphic.wcm are in: ...www.wpuniverse.com/vb/showthread.php?30690...IrfanView
- VBA - Irfanview - Resize Images | DEVelopers HUT
Sample database which illustrates how you can utilize Irfanview through VBA to
resize images automatically.www.devhut.net/2017/04/.../vba-irfanview-resize-image...
- Create a Slide Show with VBScript - Eric Phelps
Using VBScript to resize pictures, create thumbnails, make a slide show, and
make a thumbnail page. ... If you don't have a favorite, I'd like to recommend
IrfanView and XNView. They're both free and can "batch convert" groups of files.www.ericphelps.com/slideshow/creator/index.htm