- Past Presidents - The Histochemical Society
1989, Constance Oliver. 1988, Mark C. Willingham. 1987, Stanley L. Erlandsen.
1986, Robert E. Smith. 1985, Leonard S. Kaplow. 1984, William H. Fishman.
1983, Sidney Goldfischer. 1982, Samuel S. Spicer. 1981, Anna-Mary Carpenter.www.histochemicalsociety.org/past-presidents
- A Strain of Mice Appears Able to Resist Cancer Cells - The New ...
Mark C. Willingham, speculated on the possibility of applying their findings to
human patients. They have named the animals S.R./C.R. mice ...www.nytimes.com/2006/05/09/health/09canc.html
- Conditional Epitopes: Is Your Antibody Always Specific? - Mark C ...
They were more commonly a problem of inaccessibility (Willingham and Yamada
1979). This concept has finally gained some acceptance because of the success
of antigen retrieval techniques demonstrating that the reactive epitopes were ...journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.../002215549904701002
- Localization of the src gene product of the Harvey strain of MSV to ...
Mark C. Willingham. Mark C. Willingham. Affiliations ... Type C particle-positive
and type C particle-negative rat cell lines: characterization of the coding capacity
of endogenous sarcoma virus-specific RNA. J. Virol. 1976; 20: 570-582.www.cell.com/fulltext/0092-8674(80)90091-4
- The receptosome: An intermediate organelle of receptor-mediated ...
Mark C. Willingham ... Formation of the receptosome occurs between 2 and 5 min
after raising the temperature of cells to 37°C. These labeled receptosomes were
seen to ... Maxfield F.R.; Schlessinger J. Schechter Y. Pastan I. Willingham M.C..www.cell.com/abstract/0092-8674(80)90115-4
- When Governments Promise to Prioritize Public Debt: Do Markets ...
Mitu Gulati, Ugo Panizza, Mark C. Weidemaier, Grace Willingham :: SSRN. Skip
to main content.www.ssrn.com/abstract=3371492
- Oncolytic Vesicular Stomatitis Virus Induces Apoptosis in U87 ...
Zachary D. Cary, Mark C. Willingham, Douglas S. Lyles ... (B) U87, EV-8, and
dnFas-7 U87 cells were treated with ch.11 for 12 h and were analyzed as in
panel A. (C) Prior to infection, U87 cells were treated for 1 h with DMSO, zVAD, or
- Matrix Protein and Another Viral Component Contribute to Induction ...
Matrix Protein and Another Viral Component Contribute to Induction of Apoptosis
in Cells Infected with Vesicular Stomatitis Virus. Sarah A. Kopecky, Mark C.
Willingham, Douglas S. Lyles. Sarah A. Kopecky. Department of Microbiology
- peter ja davies, david wallach, mark c. willingham, and ira pastan ...
PETER J. A. DAVIES, DAVID WALLACH, MARK C. WILLINGHAM, AND IRA
PASTAN ... at 23°C for 30 min and then ... C. 1. 2 3. FIG. 1. SDS-polyacrylamide
gel electrophoresis of gizzard filamin treated with Caz+-activated protease in the